- Benefit from exclusive profiling on the GPCA members’ directory and website
- Reach the right audience and maximize your access to higher purchase potential customers
- Add credibility to your brand by becoming part of the largest and most influential network of chemical industry influencers in the Arabian Gulf
- Take advantage of special discounted member rates for all GPCA events
- Gain exclusive access to the annual GPCA General Assembly, attended by the GPCA Board and CEOs of full members
- Your senior executives will gain access to the GPCA portal and other members only platforms and engage in one to one conversations with professionals at leading global and regional companies
- Gain access to the latest industry insights as well as historic data, market analysis and intelligence to stay ahead of your competitors
- Our +130 exclusive online reports, publications, abstracts, and white papers available in Arabic and English will enable more informed decisions at your firm
- Be represented on the world stage. GPCA is a member of the ICCA and will represent your interests on issues and decisions impacting your business
- Become a Responsible Care® company and join the chemical industry’s global initiative for continuous EHS&S improvement
- Gain exclusive access to CHEMTREC: Emergency support services – coverage for all manufactured chemical and petrochemical products transported anywhere in the world
Who can become a GPCA member?
GPCA represents the leading petrochemical and chemical industry in the region. If your company belongs to one of these industries, GPCA will be happy to accept your application for membership:
- Large scale petrochemical and chemical producers with more than 100 KTA production capacity based in the Arabian Gulf region.
- Small scale petrochemical and chemical producers with less than 100 KTA production capacity based in the Arabian Gulf region.
- International Petrochemical and chemical producers manufacturing outside of the Arabian Gulf region.
- Companies and organizations which do not produce petrochemicals or chemicals but which are involved in associated activities such as, but not limited to, shipping and logistics, marketing, engineering, construction, financing, and strategy consultation of petrochemicals and chemicals businesses.
- Companies and organizations which are directly involved in the petrochemical and chemical trade industry, financial, academic institutes.
What is the procedure to become a GPCA member?
- Complete the membership application form
- A GPCA representative will get in touch with you once you have completed the form to progress your application.
- Your application will be reviewed by GPCA management for approval
- Once your application is approved, the Secretariat will welcome you officially and membership invoice will be sent to the registered contact person, your membership with GPCA will be activated once the membership fees has been paid.