Over the last decade, the Annual GPCA Forum has served as a vital platform for the chemical industry, convening business leaders to address key challenges, recommend effective solutions and share knowledgeable experiences.
Today, we are faced with a new reality – one that is characterized by transformation across economic, social, environmental, and digital considerations. However, embracing a transformation of this magnitude has never been more challenging; hence the importance of pioneering and inspirational leadership cannot be ignored.
Highlighting the importance of an agile and resilient leadership, the conference agenda at the Forum will examine strategies to drive recovery and recalibrate for sustainable growth. Sessions will discuss:
- Leveraging technology post-crisis
- How has COVID altered the bigger agenda of sustainability?
- Upskilling and re-skilling of the workforce for digital transformation in the new age
- Leading with supply chain resilience during the pandemic
- Sustainable financing and many others
The health and safety of our colleagues is of supreme importance and we will ensure that the necessary precautions are taken when we welcome you to the 15th Annual GPCA Forum.